Sunday, January 23, 2011

Second Hand Exercise Machines

I've had some experience with second hand exercise machines and it taught me a valuable lesson which I'd like to share with you. Okay, so it was only about year maybe a year and a half ago when I was getting seriously mad at my local gym. They weren't doing anything in particular but I felt I was getting ripped off paying $60 a month just to use some fitness equipment.

I guess had I been into doing a bunch of weight training and that kind of stuff, it may have been worth it. But I only ever really used the rowing exercise machines and occasionally the bikes and treadmill. So I got to thinking about quitting my gym and then investing that money into a home gym.

I had an old bedroom which wasn't doing much and it had the dimensions to house a few pieces of exercise equipment, so I took a look online. I was especially interested in indoor rowers because I really believe in the benefits of rowing. It burns off calories faster than almost any other cardio activity and it gives you some great muscle tone. I also have quite an attachment because I believe it to be the main reason I managed to lose my fat belly.

So after reading some rowing machine reviews, I began to like the Concept 2 rower. It looked like it provided great results and was actually are far better piece of rowing equipment then the one I had at my gym. I was buzzed up and wanted it as soon as possible so didn't hesitate to press the 'order now' button and buy a brand spanking new one. It set me back some, but at the time I didn't think about that.

That's when a friend of mine who really enjoyed using my rower thought that he too would like to go ahead and buy one for his home. He didn't like how much I paid for mine though and looked on eBay and other online auction sites to snag the best deal. He ended up getting the exact same model as my Concept for less than a quarter of the price!

It's been a year now and mine is working 100% as well as it ever has. I haven't had a single problem with it and I think that it was a great buy.

But at the same time, my friends one if running equally as well and he paid next to nothing for it.

So the lesson I learnt, was to shop around and buy second hand exercise machines because you can get the best bargains and even be able to buy two or three fitness machines for the price of one.




Go over to the compact refrigerator website...

Tags : Hdtv Lcd 42 can help you to find more best about l way to find more save about camera tripod and Lens find more best about Child Computer ,universal remote and digital converter find more save 9-Inch Portable DVD Player

No comments:

Post a Comment